I recently decided to take a bit more of an interest in what my server (which was starting to chug a bit) was doing, and started running sar. Then I thought I should actually look at what sar was collecting, so I wrote a script to throw it into a database.
Then I upgraded to 6.0.0, and the -H option, which outputs in a delimited format, which makes throwing the data into PostgreSQL trivial, promptly disappeared. This made me sad. I'm curious as to why said option disappeared.
I've discovered that in 6.0, there's a new command called sadf, which is like a wrapper around sar, and it's what does the equivalent output of the old sar -H with a -d option.